Laurel Essential Oil
Scientific name: Laurus azorica
Common name: Laurel
Origin: Azores, Madeira, Canary Islands
Plant parts used for distillation: Foliage Essential oil origin: Azores
Aroma: Aromatic, fresh
• Strengthens the stomach and promotes digestion.
• Antibiotic and antibacterial properties.
• Analgesic and anti-inflammatory, used for joint and muscle pain.
• It has an antioxidant action on the skin and increases the health of the scalp, stimulating growth and reducing hair loss.
• Anti-fungal • Increases the circulation of small blood capillaries and the lymphatic system.
Precaution: do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. People suffering from epilepsy or hypertension should refrain from using.