Lemon Essential Oil
Scientific name: Citrus limon
Common name: Lemon
Parts of the plant used: Fruit, lemon peel
- Strengthens the immune system, regulates metabolism
- Due to the high percentage of monoterpenes, the Lemon Essential Oil has a strong bactericidal effect., anti-viral
- Digestive tonic
- Digestive fatigue, sickness
- Antioxidant, skin tonic
- Oily skin - vitalizing, regenerative effect
- Tonic for the nervous system, stimulating
- Fatigue, lethargy, lack of concentration
Home and Kitchen
- Fresh lemon flavor, 1-3 drops in yoghurt, desserts, fruit salad and marinades.
- Air antiseptic
Precaution: not advised during the first 3 months of pregnancy. Causes photosensitivity, after skin application avoid sun exposure during 6 hours. Previously dilute the essential oil before a skin application.