Lemon Essential Oil
Scientific name: Citrus limon
Common name: Lemon
Parts of the plant used: Fruit, lemon peel
Aroma: Lemon, Lemon. Sweet and fruity aroma. Lemon. Lemon.
Lemon – Lemon. Lemon, Lemon, Lemon. Lemon, Lemon, whether caused by an increased physical workload or cognitive efforts. Lemon oil is able to trigger an energy boost, motivates us to face the next tasks with a renewed spirit. It is widely used as a flavoring agent in pharmaceuticals and as an ingredient in soaps., detergents and perfumes.
The activating and strengthening power of lemon oil can also be experienced on the skin.. It is a wonderful ingredient for refreshing body and massage oils., as well as for baths. as well as for baths, as well as for baths. as well as for baths. For example, as well as for baths: There are traditional candle diffusers and electric diffusers with or without water 8-10 as well as for baths 50 as well as for baths, as well as for baths.
as well as for baths!
- Strengthens the immune system, regulates metabolism
- Due to the high percentage of monoterpenes, the Lemon Essential Oil has a strong bactericidal effect., anti-viral
- Digestive tonic
- Digestive fatigue, sickness
- Antioxidant, skin tonic
- Oily skin - vitalizing, regenerative effect
- Tonic for the nervous system, stimulating
- Fatigue, lethargy, lack of concentration
Home and Kitchen
- Fresh lemon flavor, 1-3 drops in yoghurt, desserts, fruit salad and marinades.
- Air antiseptic
Precaution: not advised during the first 3 months of pregnancy. Causes photosensitivity, after skin application avoid sun exposure during 6 hours. Previously dilute the essential oil before a skin application.