Japanese Cedar -Sugi Essential Oil
Essential oil with properties that help in treatments like acne, bacterial infections and muscle pain.
Scientific name: Cryptomeria japonica D. Don
Common name: Japanese Cedar , Sugi
Plant parts used for distillation: Branches
• Antibacterial, namely against airborne bacteria
• Muscle relaxant
• Effective against bacterial infections
• Muscle aches, joint problems, rheumatism, tendonitis, torticollis
• Repellent effect
• Anti-lice shampoo
• Acne treatment
• Insecticide, larvicide, insect repellent, namely termites
• Diffusion to purify the air and keep away insects, insect repellent household products
• Air antiseptic
Precaution: avoid during the first 3 months of pregnancy. Use with caution and for short periods of time. Do not use on children under 3 years old.